Clickoo is a multilingual PPC specialist agency with 12 years of experience delivering digital growth for clients in markets across the world. We’re a fast paced agency that is constantly striving to adapt to the changing landscape of paid media to stay ahead of the curve.
If you’re someone who is excited by the opportunity of growing with us by expanding our client base, getting the most out of client relationships and helping to define the future of the agency, this role is for you!
As Head of Growth at Clickoo, you’ll be responsible for inbound and outbound marketing, finding the right solutions and opportunities for our clients, and ultimately delivering revenue growth for the agency.
Please note: we are unable to accept applications from candidates who do not already have the right to work in the UK.
- Management of Clickoo’s own paid media campaigns (paid search & paid social)
- Developing our overall marketing strategy in the UK & USA
- Planning and creation of content strategies – downloadable guides, blog posts, social posts, video campaigns etc.
- Support with landing page/website recommendations to improve Clickoo’s marketing efforts
- Making creative assets for Clickoo’s paid ads using Canva
- Working with Head of Ops & Partnerships on initiatives to increase Clickoo’s visibility through agency & platform partners – webinars, networking events etc.
- Following leads through the entire sales pipeline from initial touchpoint through to qualification and contract signing
- Answering inbound enquiry calls and responding to inbound emails/form fills
- Qualifying leads using Clickoo’s criteria
- Scheduling calls and following up with prospects
- Creating and delivering account audits and proposals
- Lead pricing strategy for Clickoo’s services and adapt to differences between UK/USA
- Keep on top of client contracts coming to an end and lead the renewal process
- Create and send order forms to new and renewing clients
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience running lead-generation paid media campaigns across Google Ads & LinkedIn (Facebook and other platforms are a bonus)
- Experience in new business, speaking to prospective clients and taking them through the sales process
- Hubspot, Google Suite, Monday.com experience (desirable)
- Experience working in an agency (desirable)
- Experience with international clients (desirable)
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you’re always looking for opportunities to help grow our clients’ businesses as well as Clickoo as an agency
- Excellent communicator – you’re able to adapt your sales approach based on different audiences, personalities, requirements and levels of knowledge
- Problem solver – you can think on your feet and adapt to new information/problems calmly and effectively when brought to light
- Self-motivated – you’re able to come up with a plan to achieve your goals and crack on with it. You’re happy to work independently but equally comfortable with asking questions and seeking help when needed
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Bonuses based on new client acquisition & performance
- Generous annual leave allowance: 27 days plus bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday
- Flexible working hours, 37.5 hour working week
- Flexible office/home-working – note: must be able to travel occasionally to our office in Spinningfields, Manchester, UK
- Dog-friendly office
- A lovely, close-knit team – we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture
- Access to a trained Mental Health First Aider, duvet days and free Headspace subscription
- Be a part of a growing global agency, delivering campaigns across worldwide markets.