Manchester, UK, with remote working
As an account manager at Clickoo, you’ll be responsible for unlocking the digital growth opportunities available to our clients through the skillful management of campaigns across various paid media channels. You’ll be proactively identifying new opportunities across global markets available via services offered both in house, and by Clickoo’s partners in other media.
We are open to a wide range of experience levels for this role, with the primary focus being on finding a dynamic, self-starting individual with a passion for delivering excellent client experiences, being a trusted digital advisor and growing businesses.
- Type: full-time
- Eligibility: you must be eligible to live and work in the U.K.
- Location: Manchester, UK (City Centre) + possibility of remote-work for applicants from the U.K.
- Date posted: 19 October 2020
- Status: Open ✅
- At least 2+ years of digital account management experience
- Intermediate or better level paid media activation knowledge in the below
- Google Ads (essential)
- Microsoft (Bing) Ads
- Facebook / Instagram Ads (essential)
- LinkedIn Ads
- Others considered
- Intermediate level digital systems knowledge (analytics, attribution platforms)
- Basic level advertising theory knowledge (customer behaviour, creative strategy)
- Managed £100k+ per month combined media spend (spread across multiple clients accepted)
- Excellent communicator
- Dynamic approach to challenges
- Creative thinker
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Willingness to learn new skill-sets
- Excited by a fast-moving agency landscape
- Become a trusted digital advisor to all clients
- Challenge and be challenged in a productive manner
- CRM record management – Key events (budgets, performance, client requests etc)
- Communications held either face-to-face, phone or video conference
- Day to day optimisation of all paid media channels
- Working to KPIs agreed with the client
- Delivering the agreed digital growth strategy
- Proactively seeking out in-channel opportunities for growth
- Proactively seeking out new channel / market opportunities
- Recording key client insights in our CRM
- Accurately tracking resource utilisation
- Managing time effectively
- Clear, concise insights that go beyond the data
- Helping clients to understand the value of all channels, not just the direct interaction ones
- Project managing the delivery of advert creative produced by other team members / partners
- Ensuring creative is applied to the appropriate accounts in-line with the digital growth strategy
Please send your application in an email with your CV attached to:
Please note: we hire candidates directlyand do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.
The benefits don’t stop there…
Annual training budget
Free Barista …kidding, make your own! But we’ve got all the kit!
Generous holiday allowance
Beer Fridays, cheers!
Skills share initiatives
Never work on your birthday again!
Double-up empolyee pension contribution
Check out our latest Instagram pictures
Follow us on instagram @clickoouk
Stay in the know!
Receive new job openings as soon as they become available, directly into your emails.