Paid Media Account Manager
(PPC Account Manager)
Manchester, UK, with remote working
Clickoo is a multilingual PPC specialist agency with 12 years of experience delivering digital growth for clients in markets across the world. We’re a fast paced agency that is constantly striving to adapt to the changing landscape of paid media to stay ahead of the curve. If you’re someone who is excited by the opportunity to really make an impact and shape your own role, Clickoo is the place for you.
As a PPC Account Manager at Clickoo, you are responsible for unlocking the opportunities available to our clients through the creation and management of PPC campaigns.
We pride ourselves in proactively identifying new opportunities to grow our clients campaigns, whether that’s via new keywords, campaigns or exploring opportunities in entirely new countries.
Please note: Although we are a multilingual agency, this role does not require multilingual capabilities.
As this role requires the planning, creation and management of PPC campaigns, we are looking for a candidate with 2+ years of experience in the following areas;
- Google Ads (essential)
- Microsoft (Bing) Ads (essential)
- Experience managing eCommerce PPC accounts (essential)
- Facebook / Instagram Ads (desirable)
- LinkedIn Ads (desirable)
- Others considered
Skills/personal qualities required
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills/qualities. Experience doesn’t have to be solely professional/career related, we’re looking for motivated individuals with the right attitude.
- Excellent communicator – You’re able to translate ‘PPC talk’ into human conversations. You have experience communicating directly with clients via email, chat and/or phone call.
- Problem solver – You can think on your feet and adapt to new information/problems calmly and effectively when brought to light.
- Analytical – You have the ability to get into the nitty-gritty and understand (and explain) the meaning, causes and effects behind the data.
- Willingness to learn new skill-sets – You’re motivated to develop both technical and personal skill sets, you’re keen to receive feedback and progress within the agency.
- Self-starter – You can work independently and get on with the task at hand, but are equally comfortable with asking questions and seeking help when needed.
- Attention to detail – You appreciate that an extra 0 or a missing “ can have a huge impact on a paid campaign! You’re a stickler for detail and won’t be satisfied unless it’s up to standard.
- Good time management – You know how to prioritise tasks and plan out your schedule to get stuff done.
- Passionate about paid media – You can see a future for yourself in the industry and you love to keep up with the latest updates to stay ahead of the game.
- Day to day campaign management of all paid media (PPC) platforms.
- Meeting and exceeding campaign performance KPIs.
- Following a longer term digital strategy.
- Pro-actively seeking out in-channel opportunities for growth.
- Pro-actively recommending new channel / market opportunities.
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Manage client expectations and deliver a consistent experience.
- Challenge and be challenged to drive client brands forwards.
- CRM record management – tracking key events (budgets, performance, client mood etc).
- Accurately tracking hours spent on clients.
- Managing your time effectively.
- Project management – working with multiple teams/collaborators on international accounts to deliver multilingual elements of campaigns.
- Clear, concise insights that put the data into context for the client.
- Helping clients to understand the value of all channels, not just the direct interaction ones.
Please send your application in an email with your CV attached to:
Please note: we hire candidates directlyand do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.
What’s on offer
Flexible working hours
37.5 hour working week
Competitive salary based on experience
Must be able to travel to our Spinningfields (Manchester) office minimum 1 day a week
25 holiday days plus bank holidays
Bonuses based on client retention & performance
Never work on your birthday again!
A lovely, close-knit team
We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture and regularly organise staff events to celebrate our achievements or unwind after work
Access to a trained Mental Health First Aider, duvet days and free Headspace subscription
Be a part of a unique agency, delivering campaigns across worldwide markets.
Stay in the know!
Receive new job openings as soon as they become available, directly into your emails.