Paid Search Manager
TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR IMMEDIATE START
We are currently looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager to join our friendly Manchester-based team. We are an independent Paid Media agency with bags of experience and a multilingual edge. We are creative, innovative and – most importantly – multicultural, meaning we can drive unrivalled results for our clients no matter where they are or who they’re speaking to. We are on the hunt for a Paid Search Manager to play a pivotal role in the the growth and development of Clickoo’s key client base, working alongside the Head of PPC and Senior Paid Search Manager.
- Dissect client briefs and provide quantifiable strategic recommendations to maximise returns through Paid Search.
- Consistently setup and execute tests – rational, process, outcome across new and existing products.
- Leverage Automation to enhance optimisation and deliver advanced actionable insights.
- Use data driven insights to help shape the way your clients invest in Paid Search.
- Identify immediate opportunities within accounts and map out implementation plans.
- Use client developments plans to plan out longer term investment & approach for clients.
- Internal and client facing forecasts across key client accounts.
- Own day to day communication with client base, with a view of building a long term relationships.
- Work with Head of PPC to ensure internal Retention targets are delivered.
- Lead Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly meetings with client base.
- Direct line management of Senior Executives
- Lead development of Senior Executives in the team.
- Oversee the development of Executives, supporting Senior Execs in the delivery of PDPs.
Agency Growth & Development:
- Work on further evolving the agencies core best practices
- Work with Senior Paid team to develop plan to integrate new features (Alpha’s/Beta’s)
- Attend Events and meetings with key suppliers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience managing Paid Search campaigns.
- Experience using SA360 (DoubleClick) – desirable but not essential.
- Agency experience managing multiple clients a distinct advantage.
- Experience presenting performance insights to clients and/or key stakeholders.
- Awareness and basic understanding of all Digital channels.
- Confident using Google Analytics.
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be Manchester-based
You Will Get
- A formal PDP every 6 months with regular progress reviews.
- Annual training budget
- Regular internal training sessions across various Paid Media channels
- A competitive salary DoE
- Flexible working options
- Paid sick days
- A real 1-hour lunch break
- All the tea/coffee you can handle (not the instant stuff, we have a real barista coffee machine)
- One of the latest iMacs
We want to give the same chances to everyone! If you feel like you fit the criteria above, we will consider your application regardless of your gender, race, sexuality.
Sound interesting? APPLY HERE
We look forward to hearing from you!
Strictly no recruitment agencies