TAKING SPECULATIVE APPLICATIONS FOR 2017
We are always looking for experienced Senior/Junior PPC Executives to join our friendly Manchester-based team.
Mid-level candidates demonstrating the right experience will be considered when a role comes up.
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Job Description (for speculative applications)
We are looking for someone with bags of enthusiasm, who is self-driven and a self-starter.
You will be part of a team of multilingual PPC Experts who strive to provide expert and friendly services to our clients.
Clickoo is a fast-growing company and you will have the chance to grow with it. In this PPC executive job, you will be focused on managing your own set of clients, looking after junior members of staff, attending trade exhibitions and events, implementing new ideas and so on. We focus on quality before quantity!
We have a beautiful office on Princess Street (right in the city centre, by the town hall) where we encourage self-development, creativity and employee interactions.
The PPC Executive Job Role Will Involve
- Day to day account management and regular contact with the clients
- Managing exciting and challenging PPC accounts for some well-known blue chip clients
- Ensure that the clients’ expectations in terms of campaign deliverables, service and efficiencies are met and exceeded
- Closely monitor campaign performance
- Compiling end of month progress reports for each client
Team player and personal development
- Communicate client information to the wider team
- Regularly review competitor activity and industry trends
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of product and service offerings
- Possibility to attend Google Partners events (usually in Manchester, London, Dublin)
- Supporting junior members of staff, sharing knowledge, tips and experience
- Taking responsibility for new leads and converting them to clients
- Attend client pitches
- Complete quote requests/forecasts for campaigns
- Seek opportunities to progress existing and new campaigns, from performance or emerging products in search or online marketing
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years experience in PPC Account Management (ideally with knowledge of Facebook, Bing and Twitter PPC advertising platforms)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in pitching desirable
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills (any other European language is a strong advantage!)
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be Manchester-based
You Will Get
- A competitive salary DoE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid sick days
- A real 1-hour lunch break
- All the tea/coffee you can handle (not the instant stuff, we have a real barista coffee machine)
- One of the latest iMacs
- Nice, friendly and supportive colleagues
- The ability to grow a small company
Sound interesting? APPLY HERE
We look forward to hearing from you!