TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR IMMEDIATE START
¿Entiendes este texto?
¡Podrías ser nuestro próximo PPC Executive!
We are currently looking for an experienced Spanish PPC Executive to join our friendly Manchester-based team.
Candidates demonstrating the right experience will be considered.
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Spanish PPC Executive Job Description
We are looking for someone with bags of enthusiasm, who is self-driven and a self-starter.
You will be part of a team of multilingual PPC Experts who strive to provide expert and friendly services to our clients.
Clickoo is a fast-growing company and you will have the chance to grow with it. In this Spanish PPC executive job, you will be focused on managing your own set of clients (DoE), attending trade exhibitions and events, implementing new ideas and so on. We focus on quality before quantity!
We have a beautiful office on Princess Street (right in the city centre, by the town hall) where we encourage self-development, creativity and employee interactions.
This Spanish PPC Executive Job Role Will Involve
- Day to day account management and regular contact with clients
- Managing exciting and challenging PPC accounts for some well-known blue chip clients
- Ensure that the clients’ expectations in terms of campaign deliverables, service and efficiencies are met and exceeded
- Closely monitor campaign performance
- Compiling end of month progress reports for each client
Team player and personal development
- Communicate client information to the wider team
- Regularly review competitor activity and industry trends
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of product and service offerings
- Possibility to attend Google Partners events (usually in London, Dublin & Manchester)
- Seek opportunities to progress existing and new campaigns, from performance or emerging products in search or online marketing
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in PPC Account Management (knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, Bing and Twitter PPC advertising platforms a bonus)
- Must be fluent in Spanish (ideally native – any other European language is a strong advantage!)
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK and be Manchester-based
You Will Get
- A competitive salary DoE
- Paid sick days
- A real 1-hour lunch break
- All the tea/coffee you can handle (not the instant stuff, we have a real barista coffee machine)
- One of the latest iMacs
- Nice, friendly and supportive colleagues
We want to give the same chances to everyone! If you feel like you fit the criteria above, we will consider your application regardless of your gender, race, sexuality.
Sound interesting? APPLY HERE
We look forward to hearing from you!